Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chartreuse Disaster

Remember the Chartreuse Bathroom I was gonna do with the hand painted walls?  Well I was so excited to start on it and get the base coat down.  Becky came over the other day and helped and we were both gagging about the color.  You know how you know it's gonna be bad but you just keep going hoping it will magically turn the right color??  Well that's what I did.  And let me tell you, it doesn't work that way!  I thought I'd show you, before I paint over it, just how awful it looks!

Here's what it was before.  Forest Green...mmmm.





I should have just stopped here>>>>>





It really is like NEON Yuk Yellow Green.  Not Good!  Not sure what color I'm gonna go with next.  Of course the one room I branch out on turns into a mess.  Oh well.  I guess it's all part of the fun.



Haha I'm laughing right now.  The pinkish tan floor really just makes the color pop too!  EWWW!

I did however have fun with this hole filler that is bright pink and turns white when it dries!  Didn't know they made such a thing.  I just happened upon it at Lowes.  You should get some!






















Pretty awesome stuff huh!
Hopefully the next pics I put up are pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment