Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Milk Glass Mugs

I wanted to share these cute vintage mugs we found at DAV Thrift store. I love how simple they are. They have such a pretty little silhouette. We have used them for smoothie glasses several times...they hold just the right amount.
















Oh, and this is what I woke up to this morning...


My husband left the windows open for me...The birds were chirping and breeze was blowing in our room!  This weather is amazing! I love how God shows his Beauty! 

Enjoy your day...Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those mugs are great! i love this time of year and having to windows open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I love it too...so looking forward to more nice weather. I was looking at your blog. So cute. Love your style. Congrats on your baby girl too=)

    ReplyDelete