Friday, April 22, 2011

Urban Windows

Justin and I had a great time in KC this past weekend.  We decided we needed to take a random fun trip.  We went to a freezing cold Royals game. It was buck night.  We bought four, yes four dollar hot dogs.  I felt so gross after.  I won't say who at how many...   We got to sleep in and then went shopping most of the day on Saturday at the Plaza.  I always said I would never be that girl who made her husband go shopping with her for that long.   Justin was so great and never complained and we had lots of fun.

He found this really neat store, Restoration Hardware, where he found some really neat furniture. Here's a pic of the desk he would love in his office someday.




I loved looking at all the window displays too.  I was inspired by Urban Outfitters displays like always.  Wanted to share the inspiration with you too!









Don't you love the colors and Texture combos?!  Come back next week to see some great Anthropologie Displays.  They actually let me take some pics inside the store too.  Can't wait to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment