Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Photos

Hey all.  Hope you're enjoying this awesome weather!  We have been wanting to take My Brother and Sis-in-Law's Family photos for a while now.  Their son, my nephew, Nolan just turned one, and we decided it was about time.  So... weather permitting, we are gonna have fun with some family photos.  I was just looking at some ideas and wanted to share.  And I must say...Photography has come a long way!








I love this old toy car! I wish they still made them this neat.






The lighting in this pic is so perfect!.







These next four are my fav. The Photographer is Stephanie Williams (click on the pic for link) These photos made me realize the importance of a great setting. Becky wanted Balloons in their fam pics too. Thought these were darling!.










Come back next week for previews of their family pics!.

No comments:

Post a Comment