Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pillow Progress

I've had a bit of a break in the planning for my pillow shop. I've been really busy lately with sewing jobs. I am so grateful for them but it's put the shop on the back burner.  I do things when I can though. I want to be able to work on it all the time, but life and bills are real=)

I finally figured out where the pillow forms are coming from... they are REALLY nice down inserts. They're the softest ones I've ever felt.  I'm really excited about finding the right ones.

I moved the wire shelving from our closet to my sewing space so I can organize all my products.  Here are some of the pillow forms I have and some new vintage inspired fabric I just got!







Next Phase: Choose the prints I'm going with and get them to the printer!  I just need to pair my fabric swatches and ink colors. I have LOTS to choose from, which makes the decisions tough.  But I'm so EXCITED!

Have a great Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment