Friday, February 3, 2012

Getting the Office Tidy

Our office is organized...kind of.  We know where things are, but I'd love for it to look a lot more organized than it does. It's one of those things where you think it looks organized since it is better than it once was, but when you really take a look....yikes.

So...I started last night going through all the little stacks of paper messes (not my favorite thing to do) and filing. I got really motivated to have it looking nice.  I'm hoping we can build a new desk for me for my sewing space.  I have one now, but it doesn't give me much room to work...plus with my new serger, I'm gonna need even more space.

I also took off the collaged art on the wall.  It kinda made a mess.  Some were stuck on the wall with those sticky squares they give you...NOT A GOOD IDEA!  They pretty much ripped chunks out of our wall.  So, I mudded and now I just need to sand and touch up.

I'm wanting to put up a really big peg board and maybe paint it a fun color. I like how peg boards look, and they are great for organizing!






Hope you all have a great weekend.

Kendra.

cfoxlive.blogspot.com, merrypad.com, homestoriesatoz.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the pegboard idea! I did a post on that a while ago with the same aspirations to organize my office space. But since the space has been in a about four different locations in the past year, it hasn't happened yet! It's getting close to its final destination though. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete