Friday, November 18, 2011

This week

This week has been pretty cold. I'm not a fan of really cold weather...but I do love the things that go along with it. I love snuggling by the fire.  Drinking hot drinks. Watching movies. Playing games. Baking. Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week and Christmas in a month! 

This week we set up one of our christmas trees.  We got a little white one for our dining room or bedroom (haven't decided yet). We set it up a few days ago but we're not decorating it until after Thanksgiving.  I got so excited when we put it up!  I love the lights. We've been burning the fire lots too.  It's so cozy. We are so thankful to have one this year!  We sat and drank hot Chai a few nights ago and watched a movie.  It was so much fun. 

What do you like doing this time of year?




Hope you all have a great weekend. Be thankful!  There's always something we have to be thankful for.  God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment