Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gift Wrapping: Sparkle and Fluff

This month is full of birthdays in our family.  My mom's is the 1st, sister's is the 2nd, baby sis's the 14th and Justin's is coming up on the 30th! One packed month!  I love it though because it gets us all together and we get to enjoy a delish meal made by my momma.  She is such a great cook!  Baby sis just turned 13 and requested bbq chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, irish soda bread and ice cream sundaes for dessert!  Mmmm so good. 

Since it is birthday month, I thought I share some wrapping ideas with you.



Here's how I wrapped Kels's gift. 

1. A simple white box
2. A sparkly ribbon ( I got it from Hobby Lobby last year when the Christmas stuff was 80% off. It's a great way to find things for the rest of the year!)
3. Some fun flowers and pom-poms made from tissue paper.






Hope this gives you some ideas!  Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment