Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Few Sewing Projects

I hope you have all had a good week. It's crazy how cold it's getting already!  I don't want fall to go away yet. I do love the Christmas season though. I look forward to that.  I thought I'd share a few projects I was able to play a very small part in. Sharon is such a talented interior designer.  She designed these spaces a while ago and I haven't shared them yet.  I was able to make some curtains and pillows for some of these spaces.  I love how she puts everything together.  I've learned lots from her!


I made these robin eggs blue ruffle pillows.  How amazing are all of these colors together?  I really don't know how she does it.



Sharon had me make these two bolsters for an office space she designed. This space won her office space of the year in 417 Magazine!



I think this project was my favorite.  I love how it turned out. Sharon came up with the plan and I got to help make it come together.  I made the valance and the curtains for this little decor nook. It's in the new Jellybeans Kids store.  I love the pops of yellow that she added.  It was so fun for me to see the whole store got from completely empty to full of amazing touches everywhere I looked.  Way to go Sharon!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment