Wednesday, May 25, 2011

White Wall Pops

We painted our living room white and with the tall ceilings, I'm getting a little decor freeze.  I am super excited about the space and all the possibilities, just having a hard time knowing where to start!  So, like always, I've gone looking for some inspirational photos.  I found lots of beautiful spaces!












There's just way too many ideas!  I am loving the yellow accents and maybe some baby pink in there too.  We'll just see where it goes!

I'm going to try and focus on one room at a time from now on.  I can't seem to get anything done because I'm so excited to do all of it!  I have to make myself focus...

Have a great Wednesday...










www.journeychic.com, dailydreamdecor.com, dreamywhites.blogspot.com, fabricwarehousedirect.com, seseaboutique.blogspot.com, shinyinterior.com, theechantedhome.blogspot.com, thelennoxx.com

2 comments:

  1. All of those pictures are so wonderful. I always get so inspired looking at what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spaces! The last picture- what a great color combination.

    ReplyDelete