Monday, May 16, 2011

I love our big Family!

We moved this weekend!  It still hasn't sunk in.  I had hopes of getting the main rooms done in the house so we wouldn't have to worry about moving furniture around/getting paint on stuff.  I had no idea it would all get done as fast as it did!  I can't believe all our family did for us.  THANK YOU GUYS!  You are all amazing. 

In less than 48 hours...a small family army can accomplish lots:

Here's what got done:
  • Painted two coats of trim white in half of the house
  • Painted the dining room light grey
  • Painted Living room walls and mantle white
  • Ripped off wallpaper border in office
  • Ripped off part of wallpaper in Kitchen
  • Ripped off all the wallpaper in hall bathroom
  • Painted Office
  • Moved most all of the boxes and furniture from our farm house
  • Put all food, dishes, etc away in kitchen
I feel like I'm leaving lots out too.  They are just quite amazing.  I sooooo appreciate every single one of them.  We are so so blessed.

Look forward to showing you our progress as we work on projects here at our new home!


Here are a couple snap shots my little sis took for me of the beginning stages of our house.  Thanks Kins.

Thanks again family!  We are so blessed by you.  I really can't thank you enough!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When did we get old enough to get married and have houses? Seems weird. I LOVE your new home. Those wood floors are real nice :)

    ReplyDelete