Friday, May 6, 2011

For my Marmie...

I have a very amazing mom.  She is one of those women who can do just about anything she sets her mind to.  She is First and foremost a woman who loved the Lord with all her heart.  She has made that evident to everyone she comes in contact with through her love and genuine character.  I am so thankful to have her in my life!



I have such an amazing heritage through the Family that God has placed me in.  I have some very neat women to look up to. 

Here are some old photos of both of my Grandmas.  Aren't they beautiful!

Thelma Williams:  My Dad's mom.  Thanks Grandma for all you have taught me.  You are a beautiful, artistic, and loving woman!







 Leona Mae Theobald (Where I got the name "Lonie Mae"...it was her nickname):  My Mom's mom.  She past away years ago and we miss her dearly.  She instilled so many great things in all of her children that are being passed down for generations to come.  Thank you Grandma!


I was able to look through a bunch of old photos and I love being able to see the joy and love that my grandma's had for their families.  In every photo with her children, I saw so much love!

Grandma Theobald in the kitchen ( where many of my recipes come from!)

My mom's siblings...minus two.  She was one of twelve!  What more can I say...My Grandma was amazing!

My mom on the bottom right sitting on her mom's lap.  I love this photo!

My adorable Momma!
Constance Lynn Theobald.


My Mom and Dad's High School Graduation. ( They were high school sweet hearts=)

Mom, thanks for teaching me all I know!  Thanks for all the delish home-cooked meals.  Thanks for teaching me to follow through on things I didn't necessarily want to do.  Thanks for instilling in me the desire to walk with the Lord.  Thanks for teaching me how to work hard at what I do.  Thanks for teaching me to sew!  Thank you for making us help you in the garden when we didn't want to. =)  Thanks for supporting my decisions.  Thanks for showing me how to love and support my husband.  Thanks for loving me!  I love you.

Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post!! I got all teared up! Thanks for sharing those words and especially the photos. I love your mom, your dad and all their wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I LOVED it! Your mom really is one of the sweetest ever! What wonderful women and mothers you have been blessed with in your family!

    ReplyDelete