Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Little Jewel Bird

I've had this bird cage for several years now, and hadn't found the perfect use for it...until today!  I love how unique it is.  It adds a little character to our bathroom and isn't just sitting collecting dust.  It now serves a purpose! I don't have tons of jewelry, but It's fun to have a neat place to store it.







The earrings sit just perfect on the outside...and I can put all my little special things inside.






Hope this inspires you to pull out your old bird cage. Because I'm sure everyone has a bird cage sitting empty in a room. Ha. There are lots at flea markets and thrift stores though...just keep your eye out! Or just get creative and use something you do have lying around the house for something fun that you'll use every day. I'd love to see it if you do!






No comments:

Post a Comment