Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Furnishing Our House

We've been in our new house for over five months now and I still feel like we're settling in. I realize that things aren't going to be how you want them for a long time...but I am getting a little stir crazy.  I want to hang more stuff up, make more curtains, organize, and make it feel more like home.  That's all fun for me, but I've just been overwhelmed with all the different ways it could look, that I don't do anything at all.

Here's a few pieces of furniture I like.  I'd love to get a few book shelves for the living room and our bedroom.  I still havn't found our tv stand that I've been looking for over a year now. I guess I'm just too picky!




Hope you're having a good day!

Kendra

calfinder.com,
cribcandy.com,
bloesem.blogs.com, 
designsponge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment