Friday, October 28, 2011

Dress # 2: Fall Plaid

I finished four more dresses!  Justin is such a great encourager to me and helps me actually FINISH things.  That is one of my biggest weaknesses.  I LOVE starting new things...and then hate finishing them when the newness wears off.  It's something I have to learn to be better at all around in life.  Anyway...It felt really good to finish them today.  I'm excited to turn them in to a local boutique here in town RVA.  I have several other dresses for sale in the shop and am excited to see how these will do.  I'm so thankful for the opportunities God has blessed me with.  I actually get to do what I love doing.

Here is the first of the four I'm going to share with you.  I thought this one was fitting for halloween...



Hope you have a great weekend! Don't forget to take time and look at all the amazing colors outside!  Sometimes I realize that I forget to stop and appreciate things.  The trees are STUNNING right now.  We have such a creative Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment