Monday, October 31, 2011

Dress # 3: Floral Pop

Happy Monday to you!  It's another week...and we have lots to be thankful for.  I can't believe it's the last day of October already!  Crazy! We had a really fun weekend.  We went to a cabin and got to enjoy the beautiful scenery in the woods and some great fellowship with friends.  The trees were fire red and orange and yellow... GORGEOUS!  I love fall! 

We also got to go to a very special wedding.  They are two great people and I'm so happy for them.  Their wedding was perfect. I took a few pictures I'd love to share with you later this week. The bride is so creative and it showed in all the details of her wedding.  It was like a dream.

Here's dress # 3.  I think this one it my favorite one.   I really like the cotton floral pattern and the fun fall colors.  It looks a bit vintage too...which I love.  I wouldn't mind keeping this one, but I shall refrain...






Here are Dress #1
       and  Dress # 2


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! In LOVE with this dress!! Do you know how much you are selling them for? Are they only available at RVA?

    ReplyDelete