Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Neutral Cowgirl

As long as I can remember, I have loved dressing up.  I guess I just like how clothes offer options.  I love prints and fabrics and texture and how so many styles can be thrown together to make something new.  Every time I look at blogs that have clothing posts, I get really excited.  I thought hey, why not do some of my own.  I am not AT ALL trying to say "look at me"...I just wanted to share how it is fun for me.  Hope it is fun for you too...

I couldn't believe how amazing it was this weekend...I mean PERFECT.  We opened every window in our house and let the breeze flow in.  That also meant that I got to dig out my fall boots!  I love fall.  It is my favorite season.  Nothing like crisp nights, hot cider, and a little breeze.





Have a great Tuesday... and go dig out your cowgirl boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment