Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my dream...a little shop

I have wanted to have a store to call my own ever since I can remember.  When I was little, I would spend hours setting up my little shop with all my doll clothes and accessories.  I love designing and creating new things.  If I'm not, I go stir crazy.

I have had the opportunity to have some of my designs in local retail shops, I did the whole Etsy thing, and now I'm ready to start something again. (whether that be Etsy or my own site)

I just bought my first cuts of fabric for an online store I'm working towards.  I can't wait to get it all up and running (although, it might still be a while).  I know I have lots of work to do, but I love the adventure!  I have been blessed with so many people in my life who have helped me to grow in my passion for designing.

I'd love for my shop to be a collaboration of all the things I've learned over the years.  I don't know when it will be up or how...but I'm working towards it. I just have to be working towards something...it's itching inside me.

Here is the first piece of fabric I bought...






I'd love for you to share in my journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment