Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outdoor Dinner

 Last night we had our very first meal on our back deck! I moved the little green table from our kitchen out there, and chairs from our dining room table...just for the night.  It was beautiful outside.  Not too hot, not too cold, and the right amount of breeze.  I pulled out a table cloth that I hardly ever use and a vintage table runner. We made tacos, lemonade, played music and lit a candle. I LOVED it!  I say all this to encourage you to eat some meals outside too.  There's just something special about it.  It's so peaceful. No distractions with the TV.  No phones.  Just God's beauty and the ones you love...and some good food!

We don't have patio furniture yet, but it would be fun.  We can make it work with what we have, but I love these pieces.






And I'd love to get some fun outdoor lighting too.  I love the mood it sets. Ahh, fall nights!



Thanks for dropping in!









chandeliermagic.blogspot.com,
thegreengirls.com,
mavisharriet.blogspot.com,
furnituredesignplans.com, www.shelterness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment