Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Garden Journal 2

I didn't know what certain veggies were gonna look like as they grew.  I'm slowly finding out and I never knew how much fun it could be.  Here are a few pics of the growth so far.



Snow Peas:


  
Potatoes:



 


Spinach: ( look at those cute little leaves)

  
Carrots:




Onions:
 

 

I'll post more soon...that is if it keeps growing! It's so crazy how all that comes out of such tee-tiny seeds. You should plant a garden...you'll love it. It's not as hard as you might think.

3 comments:

  1. You have a blog! AND a garden!! I love both. I was just commenting on April's gardening status on facebook. It is so satisfying, and awe-inspiring to watch seeds sprout and grow. I'm completely addicted. Okay, just wanted to say 'hi' and that I'm going to add you to my blog list. Love you! Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you! Looks like you're doing good. Love seeing pics of your kids. Beautiful! I know...gardening is way too much fun. I'm really enjoying it. Hope you're doing good. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I was just posting on fbook our garden. You got an earlier start but we are planting almost the exact same things. What a satisfying way to spend an evening.

    ReplyDelete