Friday, April 16, 2010

Colorful Dream

I love how God shows us His Beauty every day.  Yesterday was awesome.  It was one of those days where the sky was heavenly and the temperature was just perfect...like a dream. I love that He shows us His artwork every day.

I realized that I've let some of my artwork set around for too long... what good is art if you don't let people see it?  

...So my husband and I set out on a venture.  We had lots of fun together.  I love doing artistic things with people, especially my husband.  It's so fun to build off other people's ideas.  He had some really good ones.  I'm so blessed to have a man like him.






2 comments:

  1. Where did you take the last picture at? I don't recognize the road...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually on the road right by our house...we just took out the sky and put in the cloud pic that Justin took earlier that day.

    ReplyDelete