Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Garden Journal 3

Its still growing!  I'm getting excited for the sugar snap peas...they're my favorite.  We need to get the trellis up, I think they're wanting to grow up.  They're getting those cute little curly cues.  Here's the latest pics...

Sugar Snap Peas...
 


Potatoes...






Onions... ( I got a little impatient and had so see what was goin on underground...oops.)
I did have some yummy chives on a baked potato though! It was a big moment...the first fruits of our labor. I'll have to wait a little longer on the onion, hasn't quite made it.













Spinach...




And our cute little farmhouse.  We are so grateful to be able to rent from Justin's Grandparents until we save up for our own someday.  We love the country.  The sky was so awesome last night!



1 comment:

  1. The two things I miss about MIssouri:

    My family (everyone! Immediate and extended)
    and
    Living on a farm.

    Maybe someday I'll get to live on a little mini farm again :)

    ReplyDelete