Thursday, July 21, 2011

Peacock Summer Wedding: Post Two

Here are a few detail shots of the head table that Justin took. I think I had the most fun setting this part up.  The colors she chose were so fun to work with. I bought some gorgeous taffeta at a local fabric store for the table overlay. The color really popped with the gold plate chargers.

Becky helped me make the lime green pom-poms for decor all over the reception tables.  They added a fun pop too. I got the small decorative letters and peacock feathers at Hobby Lobby.  The dark teal glasses are from a local thrift store.  There is something special about mixing old with new. Here's how it all turned out.






























































Thanks to my sister, Kelsey, for helping stylize the table.  And Sharon for some of the decor props. The blue striped chairs are from a friend's wedding.  Thank you guys for letting me borrow them!

I'll post the rest of the wedding pics tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment