Monday, September 10, 2012

Grandma's Pretty Jewelry

We have a family reunion every Labor Day. This one was different without Grandma there....but it was so good to be with everyone again and we all had a really good time.  The ladies of the family all had the privilege of taking a little piece of grandma home with them.  We all took turns admiring all the unique pieces that Grandma loved.  Being an artist, she always had a bright, colorful piece of something on. 

I am so excited to have these things from her.  I remember to this day how excited I was to get to play with my mom's treasured jewelry as a kid, and I hope my kids can do the same with these precious things.


This one is one of my favorites. I love the airy shape of it. She had good taste.


Loved these earrings too.  So pretty.




Just wanted to share these pretty things with you.  Hope you have a great Monday. Praise God for this AMAZING weather!






1 comment:

  1. very nice display, Kendra - would have made Grandma proud!

    ReplyDelete