Here are a few things I'm excited about this Christmas.
1. Exchanging gifts with family and friends.
2. Listening to THIS song lots.
3. Making Christmas cookies
4. Making Chai Eggnog Lattes. (All you do is mix one part milk with one part eggnog and then add chai powder...it's SOOO yummy!)
5. Spending time with family
6. Eating lots of tasty things on Christmas Eve. ( We've started a tradition where we all bring an appetizer and the whole table is covered with yummy treats. Cheese, summer sausage and crackers, spinach dip, fruit dip and fruit, cookies, cake, and of course eggnog ) Maybe I'll try this recipe for edamame-tomato bruschetta...looks tasty and the colors are perfect!
7. Having a sleepover at my parents and waking up to an amazing breakfast.
BUT>>>>>>>> Let us not forget who came to earth as a babe. Who came so that we might live! Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice!
Hope you all have an amazing break with your families!