Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unique Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

With all the craziness of Christmas, I never want to look past the most amazing gift of all.  Jesus born in a manger.  God becoming man.  How incredible is that!  I was thinking about it today and was blown away at how amazing a gift that is.  We are truly blessed to have a God who loves us.  So much that he would send his son into this world to die for us. 



I recently went to a workshop at Pickwick House.  It was so much fun. Sharon and her team, along with Elsie and Emma from Red Velvet were there giving some really fun tips on how to gift wrap in a fun and unique way. I love wrapping gifts in general, but Christmas gifts are definitely my favorite.  I wrapped these two at the workshop. 






I added the trees on top when I got home...I thought it needed some color. This one is for my mom. She is an all natural kind of gal and loves the outdoors, so I thought I'd throw in some evergreens. 


These are the ones I've wrapped so far at home.

For my hubby... I tried to make it kinda manly...I guess bows and glittery ribbon aren't though=)


Here's another for my sis. I just made a little paper pom pom to add to the top.  You can add so many fun things to the top of your gifts to make them unique!  Have fun!


Hope you all have a great week.  Keep HIM in your thoughts as you go about your last minute preparations this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment