Friday, April 8, 2011

Family Love

It's Friday!  I hope you all had a good week.  It's been so gorgeous outside, hopefully we can all do something outside this weekend. I went to Justin's first softball game of the season tonight...it always makes me excited for summer being there.  Soon...

So I edited a few of the pictures that Justin and I took of my brother and sister in law.  We had so much fun hanging out with them on Saturday. Thanks you guys for being such awesome friends!

















5 comments:

  1. perfect!!!! I love all of them! what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnes...those are adorable...what a cute family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Kendra and Justin. So fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! Kate, we use a 5D Mark II Canon. We got it recently and love it. We also got a 50mm lens that is really awesome for shallow depth stuff. You would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome Kendra!!! I so would love to hang out with you and just take pictures for a whole day! :D

    ReplyDelete